ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Industry News / Opinions More BA Changes

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by AvGeek, Apr 20, 2015.

1. AvGeek

AvGeek Reader

Lucky-

Gary from View From the Wing recently posted about BA's plans to introduce a new economy ticket that would come without lounge access/priority boarding/other elite benefits. How viable do you think this is? As a BA Silver, I'm apprehensive about these changes, in addition to the upcoming devaluation. After having been a loyal BA flyer for 17 years, I'm wondering if it's time to switch. Would love to hear your thoughts!

Lucky likes this.
  2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

AvGeek, it is indeed troubling and frustrating, I'm 100% with you. At this point I think it's a bit premature to make any loyalty changes based on the possibility of something happening, though. We're not sure if this will actually happen, though if it does, I wouldn't be surprised if other airlines follow.

I guess we'll see soon!