ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

MS

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by sakura, Sep 30, 2020.

1. sakura

sakura New Member

Hello,

I have a citi credit card that I need to use about $1300 for MS. I’m trying to send money to my friend via Venmo. Since I’m just doing this for MS, I need to get the money back. I’m wondering if it’s okay for her to send money back to me via Venmo right after. Or is it better if she sends me money back using a different app like PayPal?

thanks in advance!!

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

I don't think it matters how she sends the money back... but I'd make sure you wait a period of time. Otherwise, it would look like a refund, which would probably negate any benefit you're getting from the manufactured spend.