ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

new format

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by larry, Apr 21, 2015.

1. larry

larry New Member

ben, i am confused as to the new ask lucky. will you still be sending out e mail posts to questions i ask or others ask? so far i do not like the new format. maybe you can have a primer as to how it works.

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

@larry -- Absolutely, and thanks for registering! That's the main step in being able to receive email notifications.

Now that you've done that, you can "watch" any thread you're interested in, and can choose whether you receive email notifications or just alerts once you've logged in.

Having a primer is a great idea! We're still working on figuring this all out ourselves, but maybe we can get that together over the next few days.

3. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

Thanks for the feedback, larry. We'll definitely work on a primer, and it should still be possible to "watch" for a response and receive email notifications.

Ultimately the goal is to make this more of a conversation and to make it easier to respond in a "clean" format, rather than having answers sort of "jumbled" on a page with 20,000+ comments.