ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating NO MORE KRUG at Al Mourjan Lounge DOH

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by mel737, Oct 9, 2016.

1. mel737

mel737 Reader

Well, Ben, your most favorite business class lounge (aka Al Mourjan Lounge DOH), which I visited few weeks prior, has stopped serving Krug for its passengers (nor you can ask the bar staff), instead Laurent-Perrier (Also found in Qantas First Class Lounge LAX) replaced Krug.
    Krug is still available if you visited Al Safwa Lounge before traveling on intra-Gulf premium cabin or A380 first. (I visited before A380 first class bound for SYD.)
    Not impressed, since this is a factor that prevent you taking long-haul Qatar Airways flight (another factor is you've reviewed many Qatar Airways flight.)

2. Nick Art

Nick Art Member

Everybody scream and run in circles.

3. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

@Nick Art, there is no call for rudeness here.

4. Nick Art

Nick Art Member

If you want to see it as rude you can, but it was not meant rude at all.