ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Great Fares / Hot Deals North America to NRT

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by manojl17, May 18, 2018.

1. manojl17

manojl17 New Member

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Planning on going to NRT with my wife (Haven't been there forever and my wife's never been there).

I'm trying to plan out a business class roundtrip and of course like everyone want to keep it as low as possible.

My goal is to fly by either JAL or ANA.

I live in ORD and been seeing flights and they are pretty pricey. If I position myself in YYZ, that saves a significant amount.

I had read a while back to check aa.com's vacation packages which come out cheaper too. I didn't find anything fantastic there. If anything I think my plan on using my Hyatt and IHG points will be the way to go for the stays.

Just wanting to see if there are other "outside the box" ways I could score a great deal on this trip?

Thanks so much,
    Raj

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Do you have any miles with airlines or points on a credit card?

Whats your timeline for the trip? Maybe you can sign up for new credit cards and take advantage of signup bonuses or purchase miles promotions - Lifemiles is running a promo and you can buy miles and book travel on ANA