ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

North Island Marriott??!

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Miramar, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Miramar

Miramar New Member

Is it true North Island, Seychelles is leaving Wilderness Safaris to join Marriott? Will it be available on points? If so this will be the most amazing hotel points redemption ever by far, could someone please investigate? Thanks!

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

That would be amazing, though this is the first I've heard of it. Can I ask where you heard about this?

3. Cal

Cal Member

Gia likes this.
  4. Miramar

Miramar New Member

5. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Theoretically, yes, it would be available on points. They only have 11 villas, so I have to assume they would only ever make 1 available. As probably the most aspirational redemption ever for Marriott, you'd probably have to be booking this one immediately when the schedule opens...

But, hey. Still probably worth it :cool:

6. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member