ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Old trip reports

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Susannah, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Susannah

Susannah Reader

Hey Ben,

Not intending to pry into your personal life, just curious: back in the day you used to post a lot of great trip reports that you took with your brother, yet those don't seem to be a thing anymore? Would love to hear about your travels together as siblings, if that's still a thing

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

I don't remember seeing any trip reports with Ben's brother but could be mistaken. I think it's public knowledge that Ben lost a sibling when he was younger. Maybe you're thinking about a trip with another family member?

3. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

No, he and David (?) did take some trips together. At one point they had a whole F cabin to themselves. I think it's just a matter of David now being married with a kid (or more) and Ben is now married and just not traveling together. Most people's jobs won't allow you to take off at the drop of a hat based on award space. :p

rickyw likes this.
  4. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Thanks @MidSouth Skier, I guess I only joined the blog after those trips. Will have to search.