ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Paris Christmas Market

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Tar_00, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Tar_00

Tar_00 Member

Hello -

My family and I are slated to visit Paris for the first time next month and would like to visit a Christmas Market. Would appreciate suggestions on which one(s) we should visit.

Thank you.

2. Ben Holz

Ben Holz Member

I have just visited two: Trocadéro (facing the Eiffel tower) and the one near Notre-Dame. I personally liked the atmosphere and surrounding environment of Trocadéro more than those of Notre-Dame.

However, if you have already visited any Christmas markets in Germany/Austria/Switzerland, make sure to set yourself lower expectations. They pale in comparison.

No Name likes this.