ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating Physical distancing inflight

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Cindy, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Cindy

Cindy New Member

Is Air Canada selling all seats in planes or are they practicing physical distancing? How safe is it to be on the plane if you are sitting side by side row after row?

2. OCTinPHL

OCTinPHL Active Member

Hi Cindy, welcome. First, most planes are flying nearly (almost nearly) empty. Second, I believe that American is not selling middle seats at all (I could be wrong, but I thought I read that). I don't know about AC, but I have a feeling that most airlines are doing something similar - at least for the time being. Maybe after schedules are cut to the bone then planes will start getting more crowded.

3. OCTinPHL

OCTinPHL Active Member