ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Plaza Premium First Lounge Hong Kong

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Edison, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Edison

Edison Reader

Hi Ben, I was wondering if you've had a chance to try out the new Plaza Premium First Lounge at Hong Kong International Airport yet. I was on my way to the regular Plaza Premium Lounge this morning and I saw this new lounge right next to it. As there was a massive queue for the regular lounge, I decided to pay the upgrade fee of HKD 200 (I have Priority Pass) and give it a go. I even got a cute thermos as a souvenir!! I think they're still in the soft opening phase at the moment and they open officially on July 25. They're way better than the normal Plaza Premium Lounges. Anyways, hope you'll do a review of that soon.

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member