ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Destinations / Itineraries Possible to get a Chinese visa without a trip planned, or do I still need a "sponsor" to qualify?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Dave, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Dave

Dave Reader

Hey Lucky—

I'm excited by the new ten year Chinese visa. I currently have no plans to visit, but would like to get the visa so as to have that out of the way when I do return. Is it possible to get the visa without having a trip planned, or do I still need a "sponsor" to qualify?

Thanks.

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Dave -- Just print out an itinerary for a routing you could potentially take, and that should do the trick. You don't need anything to be set in stone.