ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Industry News / Opinions Priority Pass - Your Opinion

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Daniel Seidenman, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Daniel Seidenman

Daniel Seidenman New Member

Hey Ben
    How are you?

Question about Priority Pass.

do you have a member card?
    did you pay for this? did you get it by any other way?
    what is your opinion about it?
    is it worth it?

thanks
    Daniel

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

@Daniel Seidenman -- Priority Pass is great! It comes as a benefit of both the Citi Prestige and Amex Platinum cards, which helps justify the expense of those annual fees.

As a standalone membership...I suppose it would depend on how often you're traveling, and what your lounge access options would be otherwise?

No Name likes this.
  3. Jacob McCarthy

Jacob McCarthy Active Member

Keep in mind when you get priority pass with Citi Prestige you are able to bring 2 guests into the lounge for free with you. With a standard membership or the membership that comes with the amex platinum, you have to pay I believe $27 per person to bring a guest in

Tiffany and No Name like this.
  4. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member