ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards Problem refunding canceled flight

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by yaboobie, Jun 1, 2020.

1. yaboobie

yaboobie Member

Need assistants suggestions on what I can do .
    • Purchased flight through expedia(stupid), for flights to china on ANA in march,
    • Flight gets proactively canceled, I call ANA asking for refund, ANA stated i am eligible for full refund but i need to go though expedia.
    • call expedia, get the run around and only offered flight credit, and no refund even though ANA says otherwise. I DO NOT agree to flight credit.( have not use for ANA credit that will never be used.)
    • call credit card to dispute charges due to refusal of refund on sufficient grounds.
    • payment refund in april.
    • Payment recharged from ANA may.
    • BOA saying ANA provided T&C of my flight stating no refund, even though ANA canceled. and they cant do anything.
    What do i do now? I'm thinking of contacting ANA to get proof they canceled the flight and that I am entitled to the refund as stated. and providing said proof to BOA. Should I also file a complaint to DoT for their refusal?

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Get proof, look up ANA, BOA, and expedia higher level contacts on elliott and reach out. Also do DoT, and look into small claims court.