ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Problems combining Avios from Iberia to BA.

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Rachid, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Rachid

Rachid Reader

Ben,
    I am trying to combine my avios from Iberia to BA through the BA website but it won't let me it gave me this error message "You cannot use Combine My Avios with this account."CMA-1102074744.14463802. So what do you think is the issue?

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Rachid -- In order to combine points your Iberia Avios account must be open at least 60 days. Is that the case?

3. Rachid

Rachid Reader

Ben,
    I ve had the Iberia account open for more than a year and I have combine Avios between the two account before I don't know what's the issue now

4. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Rachid -- Hmmm, wish I had an answer. Their linking system is really inconsistent, unfortunately. :(