ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating Qantas A380 F: More sense sitting in two A seats or an F/K combo on RH side?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by James, Apr 9, 2015.

1. James

James Reader

Hi Lucky,

I'm flying Qantas A380 First later this year with my wife. Do you recall the cabin layout enough to say whether sitting in two A seats would make more sense, or an F/K combo on either side of the right hand side aisle? The suites seem so private that we probably wouldn't even be able to see each other. What do you think?

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ James -- I would do two "A" seats. If you have a center and window seat you won't be able to talk anyway, so might as well go for the most private options. Enjoy your flight!

3. Thomas

Thomas Reader

LHR-SYD , we were in 2a and 3a, on the A380. Superb!
    Enjoy...