ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating Qatar 351 Q suite seat

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Cedar Jet, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Cedar Jet

Cedar Jet New Member

G'day Ben

Quick question. Deciding on wether to follow your choice of 9A(or 9K) for DOH-JFK-DOH. Does the the proximity to the curtain and thus light leakage from curtain never being shut properly become annoying(pet hate of mine). I note on the A side there is a lav too meaning probably lots of foot traffic and inconsiderate pax not really ensuring curtain is shut after passing through. I do however really like the fact that you're facing a bulkhead meaning your neighbour won't be starring down at you each time they stand to leave or return to their seat. Currently I have 3A each way.

Thanks mate :)
    CJ

2. Cedar Jet

Cedar Jet New Member

No response to this Ben?

3. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

4. Cedar Jet

Cedar Jet New Member

Thanks rickyw. HAve indeed read that but in Bens review he actually sat in row 9 on the A350. I have no experience with Q suites and was wondering about its proximity to rear J galley noise/curtain light situation. I'm also interested to know if that seat is more private as your neighbour cant stare down at you each time they stand in their suite? Row 9 has a bulkhead wall instead.

5. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member