ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Qatar & Thank you

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Tar_00, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Tar_00

Tar_00 Member

Hi Lucky-- Had a couple of questions. How do I search for Qatar award space in order to use AA miles towards a booking on Qatar metal. And secondly, can I transfer citi thank you points directly into my fiances kris flyer account (she does not have a citi card/account)?

Thank you!

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

@Tar_00 You can check QR availability by setting up a free BA account and searching for avios tickets there. Any space you see should be bookable by calling AA. Keep in mind that BA does show some ghost space sometimes.

WRT citi transfers usually the names on the accounts must match. However you can just transfer them to your own account and use the miles to book your finacee a ticket.

Tiffany and Lucky like this.
  3. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

4. Suraj

Suraj New Member

hey. i know you just answered this question but lately I can't see any qatar flights when I search on ba.com . searching PHL to BLR for a wedding at the end of March in business. is there another way to search Qatar availablitiy?

5. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

There just might not be space. Try searching just PHL-DOH (or from another hub) and see what you find?