ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption QR Business Availability?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Jason K, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Jason K

Jason K Reader

Hello,

I have a trip to the Maldives later in the year and have seen 0 J availability on Qatar from DOH-US on Friday's/Saturdays, is this pretty standard? Does QR ever release any space on these two days? What are the odds of QR releasing J space on MLE-DOH? So far I haven't seen much.

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Yep, pretty standard nowadays, unfortunately.

3. Geoff

Geoff New Member

I have been looking for business award availability for 2 to MNL in the last quarter buy nothing. Not a single day. Last year there was no problem whatsoever... Other routes seem less affected.
    Any advice?

4. CAO

CAO New Member

@Tiffany - what about QR's DOH-LHR route in F on the A380. Does that pop up closer to the date? (If so, about how far out from departure date?). Assuming if I can't find it on BA's site then calling AA is useless?