ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating QR F HBE-DOH

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Trex, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Trex

Trex Reader

I have some upcoming flights in first class out of Alexandria, Egypt (HBE) on Qatar Airways A320. How can I find out if their A320 that services HBE has the newer flat beds or if it's the outdated configuration. Seat Guru wasn't helpful as it just told me their are two versions of their A320 but didn't seem to specify which one flew route. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Rohit Deshpande

I use ExperFlyer to see the actual seats on a given route. Once I figured that out, then I use seatGuru to see comments. I looked up your flight and even though I'm not sure what dates you are flying, the random dates I selected all seem to have Qatar's recliner A320s. I hope this changes for your flight, but otherwise I'd say you will have a recliner business class seat. Sorry, and please ask if you have any other questions!

3. Jacob McCarthy

Jacob McCarthy Active Member

4. David W

David W Well-Known Member