ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards Question 1026

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Jay, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Jay

Jay Reader

Lucky,

I know that the Chase Sapphire Preferred discontinued the 7% points dividend last year. I thought that the 7% should still apply for 2014 (I got the card prior to the discontinuation of this benefit). Is that correct? When will the dividend post (I haven't seen it post on my account)?

Thanks,
    Jay

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Jay -- Correct, it should have still applied for last year, and I believe that it usually posts in one of the first few statements of the year. So hopefully it posts with the next statement for you.

3. JayATX

JayATX New Member

@Lucky,

I still haven't seen the 7% points dividend post to my account... Can you confirm that you received it for last calendar year and suggest how to follow up with Chase?

Thanks in advance,
    Jay

4. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

It does look like it posted for me in February. I would recommend sending them an online message, or otherwise phoning them up. Good luck!