ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 103

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Kimberly, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Kimberly

Kimberly Reader

@Lucky : Yes, long haul flight.
    So JAL First Class in long haul flight ALWAYS be 777-300ER in JAL Suites no matter what, is it correct?

Since this is my first time flying long haul in first class (thanks to you, I couldn’t make it without your guidance through your blog!), please bear with me and help me with my questions below:

1. Between Cathay and JAL Sakura lounges in SFO, which one that I can access if I am first class passenger? Can I also use British Airways, Emirates, United Red Carpet Club, Singapore Airlines Silver Kris or Etihad lounges too?

2. Does JAL have Dom, Krug, and caviar? can I ask for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th (unlimited)?

3. On meal/dinner, can I ask for another dishes that is in main entrée or appetizer after I finished the first one? I would like to try all the appetizers and main entrée dishes (I have big appetites, especially if it’s in first class, I want to maximize my experience! yumm!)

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Kimberly -- Correct, you'll have the new suite no matter what. The only first lounge you can access is the BA one, as far as I know. JAL serves Salon as their champagne, and they do have caviar. You can always ask for more, and if they have enough they'll give it to you. Same goes for main courses and appetizers. Enjoy your flight!