ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 131

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by KellyCA, Jan 7, 2015.

1. KellyCA

KellyCA Reader

@Lucky:
    Thank you very much for your help as always.
    I plan to book Singapore Airlines Suites class for 2 seats by transferring some points from UR and Amex MR into KrisFlyer.

1. Based from your experience, how was is the transfer from UR and MR to KF?
    2. If no Saver award level and only “waitlist” available, should we go for “waitlist”?
    3. What is the SQ award seat cancelation/change policy? how much do we have to pay if we want to cancel or change dates of travel?

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ KellyCA -- It usually takes about 24 hours. Yes, you might as well waitlist if you can. You can find their cancellation policy here:
    http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2014/08/04/airline-award-ticket-change-fees/