ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 143

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Christian, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Christian

Christian Reader

Hi Lucky -- I've been noticed different award availability for CX F class on BA and JAL award searches (JAL is showing space that BA isn't). In one case, I was able to book the flight shown on JAL (but not BA) using US Dividend miles. In another case with the same situation, I was not (agent said they didn't see the space). Any idea what is going on? (Did I just have a bad agent?)

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Christian -- Wish I had a clue, but I don't. There's some discrepancy, and I don't have an explanation. If I figure anything out I'll be sure to post about it.