ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 155

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Scott, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Scott

Scott Reader

Hey, Lucky-

I've noticed that you have changed the delivery content in your daily email blast (which I love) to one that is now truncated and redirects to the website. I obviously get why you want people on the website, but for those faithful readers like me who are reading on a smart phone -- it's quite convenient to read everything in one full email like you used to (and Gary still does). Any chance you can go back to the old way so we don't have to flip back and forth between the email app and the internet app? Thanks so much!

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Scott -- Thanks for the feedback. I'm still trying to decide and am going back and forth on that.