ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 182

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Karl Vogeler, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Karl Vogeler

Karl Vogeler Reader

Lucky:

[Subj: Your E-mails Now Cause My E-mail Server to Crash]

I have been receiving your e-mails regularly for more than a year, and also receive other travel-blog e-mails daily. In addition to other e-mails, I probably get 25+ e-mails a day.

Beginning about a month ago, each time I opened your e-mail, my e-mail server crashed (e.g., could not open the e-mail, sent me a message, then shut down). For example, I just caught up on several days' worth of e-mails, including your last three. I successfully read every other e-mail but, when I clicked on yours, my e-mail crashed each time.

I use Windows Live Mail and Windows 7 operating system.

Have you had any similar reports from those receiving your e-mail? If yes, any insight on curing the problem?

Very much enjoy your e-mails and would like to figure out what's going on here.

Thanks....Karl Vogeler

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Karl Vogeler -- Really sorry about that. Have received one or two other reports like that and I've forwarded it to the tech team to investigate. Promise we'll do everything we can to get it fixed. So sorry!