ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 190

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Dave, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Dave

Dave Reader

Hi Lucky
    I have a lot of Qantas miles and want to book a return emirates award space syd - bkk in first class/ or business. On the qantas search engine it shows no space but on the emirates search engine it shows space in business but not first.

Could you let me know (1) is it possible to use the award availability on the emirates website but use Qantas points to book (2) Can you see availability in first for 2 people in July in first, I am not seeing anything?

Thanks
    Dave

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Dave -- Is it saver level award space you see on Emirates? If so, it should be bookable with Qantas miles as well. I find the Qantas site is usually pretty accurate for Emirates availability.