ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 36

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Gaurav, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Gaurav

Gaurav Reader

hi Ben--I'm flying EY F in Feb with a routing that goes BOS-LGA/JFK-AUH-DEL with a layover of ~6.5 hours in AUH. I was hoping to use their chauffeur service to travel between LGA and JFK to make my connection as well to leave the airport in AUH for a few hours and meet some friends. However, when I try to book the chauffeur online, both NY and AUH are marked as transit and not eligible for chauffeur service. Any idea if there is someway around this? Thanks.

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Gaurav -- I don't believe so, unfortunately. They only allow it with connections of more than 24 hours. You can double check by calling, though.