ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 37

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Bjørn, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Bjørn

Bjørn Reader

Lucky,

1) I'll be flying AA a lot in January and February, mostly international (eight 77W flights), some domestic. Are there any good wifi deals that you know of? I'm just able to find the domestic "All Day Pass" and "Monthly subscription", aren't there any similar options for intl. flights?

2) On an upcoming paid CX trip in coach, business and First look wide open. On the return trip (HKG-LHR), what happens if I book a one way F award on the same flight I'm already ticketed on? Would one of the tickets be auto-cancelled?

Thanks!

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Bjørn -- No passes for international flights, unfortunately. As far as Cathay Pacific goes, I think you should be fine, though can't guarantee it.