ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 437

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Marius, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Marius

Marius Reader

Hi. During the Alaska Airlines miles sale, I got 200.000 Alaska miles. When i tried to book 2 EK F tickets for me and and my friend, I got a Message on the Alaska webpage telling me to Call Alaska Airlines for support. They told me my account was on audit because of buying that much miles in 1 day. After I confirmed my personal data, the agent unlocked my account, but told me that “The manager put a note in the system for that only the owner of the Alaska account (me) could traved on the award tickets. ” I then told her that my friend is living With me, and then she mumbled that it is ok for him to join me if we live together in the same house/apartment. We have now booked the tickets and got E-ticket numbers. Do you think there could be any problems when checking in on this flight because of the “managers note”?

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Marius -- Wow, that's bizarre, haven't heard of that before. Should be fine, though once you have it booked. Very odd!