ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 548

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Abhi, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Abhi

Abhi Reader

Hi Lucky,
    Need some urgent advice.
    As you might know AA is not allwed to issue tickets going out of Philippines unless it's part of a return ticket.
    I had a return ticket booked with AA miles going out of Philippines for December 15, 2014. I had that canceled and didn't rebook another ticket at that time. Now I booked a return ticket for January 31, 2015, and the ticket agent on phone were able to locate the Dec 15 ticket and rebook the new Jan 31 ticket as the return part of the original ticket.
    However they are still not able to issue me the ticket and I am not getting a confirmation email despite speaking to a bunch of agents on phone all assuring me each time that I'll get a confirmation within the hour (it's been 24 hrs since).
    Please advice who to speak to.
    -Abhi

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Abhi -- It can often take more than 24 hours for a ticket to be issued, so I wouldn't be worried. With the weather cancellations around the country the ticketing desks are quite busy.