ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 558

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Kenny, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Kenny

Kenny Reader

Hi Lucky, thanks for providing this service btw. It's great to have you as a resource for random questions. So here's my random question:

I have a pretty good idea of which are the valuable currencies and which ones to target for certain general locations. Which ones (and with which partner airlines) do you find are the easiest (or least difficult) to find award availability when it is time to redeem, especially for premium classes?

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Kenny -- It all depends where you want to go! In general I love American, Alaska, Delta, BA, and Singapore miles, based in no small part on the amount of flights they give you access to.