ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 560

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by San Ramon Dad, Jan 29, 2015.

1. San Ramon Dad

San Ramon Dad Reader

Lucky---I wanted to get your input on something. I have two options flying back home from DEL-SFO during the Christmas holidays. I can fly Etihad (Jet configured aircraft) from DEL-AUH-SFO, all business class or CX from DEL-HKG-LAX-SFO (only HKG-LAX is business, rest all is coach). What would you recommend? I have heard mixed reviews on Etihad (fog issues, ground service, airport, onboard service and food) and these are the two options using points. Thanks for your input!

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ San Ramon Dad -- I'd absolutely do Etihad. Business the whole way is better than part of the itinerary in economy, in my opinion. Enjoy the trip!