ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 566

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Sandy, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Sandy

Sandy Reader

Hi Lucky,

I'm finding a lot of award seats for HKG-PVG on Dragonair / Cathay Pacific. However, Dragonair also flies to Shanghai's other airport (Shanghai Hongqiao - SHA), which is practically within the city limit, but BA site does not recognize this airport code. When I type in 'Shanghai', it only allows me to select PVG. Is this a glitch or is there no availability between HKG and SHA?

Thanks,

Sandy

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Sandy -- Unfortunately probably not searchable on BA's website, but it should still be bookable with miles. I'd guess availability is also quite good, but might have to be booked by phone.