ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 567

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Daniel, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Daniel

Daniel Reader

First miles ticket on Singapore A380 all because of you, Lucky! Thank you (and I use your links :))

Quick question that has probably been asked and answered before but I can't find it. I'm booked SQ Suites and my GF is booked SQ biz on the same flight this March. 1.) Will they let her come and hang out a lot in the front? 2.) Does Suite class ever open up close to departure for me to move her up, or should I pretty much count on her staying in J and me in F? I could downgrade myself if available but man is that a tough sell.....

THANK YOU, I'm so, so over the moon excited for this trip!

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Daniel -- Enjoy the trip! Generally a passenger can't visit someone in a higher cabin, but rather you'd have to go back to business class. Can't hurt to ask nicely, though. Suites does often open closer to departure, so I'd keep monitoring. If you do end up in separate cabins I'd probably downgrade so you can sit together, as I think you'll have more fun enjoying the experience with someone than being separate.