ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 61

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Nick, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Nick

Nick Reader

Hi Lucky -

I'm traveling for the first time on Singapore Airlines LAX - SIN and wanted to know if you suggest using book the cook or ordering off the printed menu the day of the flight. LAX to SIN Business Class and SIN to LAX Suites Class. Taking my mom to Bali and want the trip to be special. (Used Point Pros Alex was Great)

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Nick -- Thanks for using us, and happy Alex was helpful! I'd probably BTC if there's something on the menu that interests you. You can usually switch aboard if you change your mind, as they usually have plenty of leftovers. Enjoy the trip, sounds like a heck of a time!