ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 63

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Joan, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Joan

Joan Reader

Lucky,

I'm getting ready to book tix on Turkish Airlines for travel this June to IST and Greece. I'm looking for advice re: which FF program to credit the miles.

My husband and I travel internationally at least once a year and domestically several times a year. We do not have elite status with anyone. We do not maintain loyalty to any single program. Our largest caches of miles/points at this time are US Airways and SPG.

Our niece travels internationally once every two or three years and domestically once every year or so. She doesn't have much in the way of a mileage bank.

Thanks for your good work.

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Joan -- What fare class are you booked in?