ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 65

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Brandon, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Brandon

Brandon Reader

Hi Ben

I'm thinking about signing up for the Chase Ink Plus card. My wife and I always go to Japan. We wanna try either flying Singapore first class, or ANA first class. If we were to sign up for this card, which is the best airline to put miles into so we can book a first class ticket on either one of theses airlines. We would be going from LAX to NRT.

Im thinking either United or Krismiles or avianca lifemiles?

Also how much mileage is require for a one way?

(We would return home to LAX as a Non-rev on American)

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Brandon -- KrisFlyer would definitely be your best bet for travel on Singapore in Suites Class. They charge 74,375 miles one-way, factoring in the 15% discount. Hands down the best product between the two cities, and availability isn't impossible to come by for two.