ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 704

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Keya, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Keya

Keya Reader

Hi Ben

Im travelling to JFK from DXB in 10 days time and confirmed in J. I was wondering what are the chances of 2 'Z' class spaces opening up on DXB-JFK morning flight as I would love to upgrade myself and my mother to first class. At the moment the availability is as follows : F4 A4 J7 C7 I7 etc... And as per the seat map on expert flyer, 6 out of 14 seats are available/open.

Praying for it but thought I'd ask you, considering your vast experience with such stuff :)

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Keya -- I'd say a good chance, though tough to say exactly. Keep monitoring!