ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 714

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by tiffany l, Feb 7, 2015.

1. tiffany l

tiffany l Reader

hi lucky--

with BA's new devaluation, i figured it was finally time to check out the awesome BOS-DUB redemption value everyone's always talking about...but then i checked availability for anytime from june onwards and couldn't find one seat in business (or any other) class through january.

am i looking in the right place? or are these redemptions really that hard to book?

thanks!

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ tiffany l -- You have to call BA to find out what space they have. Online tools don't show accurate availability as far as what BA has access to is concerned.