ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 718

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Joann, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Joann

Joann Reader

Hi Lucky
    I've enjoyed exploring your site over the last few days (sometimes reliving old trips, most of the time getting excited about new trips).

I'm flying Orly-Newark BA Business class on the 757-200. This plane has forward and rear facing seats. I can't seem to find information on which is the best seat to choose (assuming I will have a choice by the time I do the 24-hour check-in). Seatguru rates them all the same (except for row 8 on the l-h side). I like the aisle because I get up a bit during the flight and it appears that climbing over someone from a window seat may be tricky (I'm very short at only 152cm). Do you have any experience with these planes?

Thanks again for the great info on this site.
    Joann

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Joann -- I love both forward and rear facing seats. If you suffer from any sort of motion sickness then I'd probably do a forward facing seat, since it is a bit odd to sit backwards during takeoff and landing. But other than that, I think there's not really a difference.