ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 79

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Sayeed, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Sayeed

Sayeed Reader

Hi Lucky, it was nice to meet you at the Chicago Workshops last year. I have a question about Chase Ultimate Rewards points. I have seen several articles on the best use of UR points (including your own) and they all seem to not recommend transfer to Singapore Airlines Krisflyer program. Why is this the case? I have been hoping to try the Suites Class for a while now, is there a better way to be able to do that? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Sayeed -- Nice to meet you as well! The reason KrisFlyer is so great is because it's the only program through which you can book Singapore Suites. They block Suites Class awards to their partner airlines. See this post:
    http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2014/05/22/singapore-krisflyer/