ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 80

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Mike, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Mike

Mike Reader

First, thanks for the Chase bonus tip last year. I now have 140+K in Ultimate Rewards to supplement my AZ MM's. Does AA or US have any credit cards anymore that award qualifying miles once you have reached a certain spending threshold? My Barclay US MC had this benefit but it looks like it's been eliminated for renewals after 3/3 (mine renews in June), along with the companion certificate benefit. My AA CitiBusiness Platinum Select card is up for renewal this month and it looks like it now provides better overall benefits than the Barclaycard. (The two main benefits my partner and I use are the companion certificate and the 10K PQM's.)

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Mike -- The Citi Executive AAdvantage does, but that's the only I know of that does.