ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 81

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Gabe, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Gabe

Gabe Reader

Hey Lucky,

I am in need of about 25K SPG Points for a redemption on Emirates through Japan Airlines. How would you go about to collect those points if you were in my shoes? I unfortunately don't have any trips that will require or enable me to stay at a SPG property in the near future. I do spend a lot of money on credit cards so should I just try to maximize my spend on my SPG card? Any other options or possibilities?

Thanks, Gabe

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Gabe -- Yes, maximize your spend, or otherwise do you have both the business and personal SPG card? If not, get whichever one you don't have.