ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 85

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Chowder, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Chowder

Chowder Reader

Hi Ben,

Asiana Club or Krisflyer?

I am starting to get drawn to Asiana Club's Diamond or Diamond Plus lasting for 2 years, while also giving you 2 years to attain the status.

I just need to find a way to get back to star alliance gold, so I get to use the priority check in windows and get access to the lounges on international travels in economy class. Any thoughts on the pros and cons on one vs. the other?

Thanks!

Chowder

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Chowder -- In terms of the actual status I agree Asiana is better, though I do prefer Singapore miles. That's because they have access to their native award space, and the process of booking awards is also much easier. So I guess it all depends on what your priorities are. If you simply want status, then Asiana is possibly your best option.