ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 873

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Thomas, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Thomas

Thomas Reader

Are you somehow afraid of becoming an alcoholic?
    I like wine and champagne very much (who doesn't :)) and if I would be flying so much First class like you do, I'd also be drinking A LOT! For example, at home I usually only drink at weekends to control myself.
    Do you even think about this topic...or does it only seem to us readers, that you have so many opportunities to drink champagne, one might become an alcoholic? :)

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Thomas -- Hah, can't say I am. I don't drink much on the ground -- almost exclusively while in airport lounges and on planes, so for me keeping it isolated like that means I don't feel much risk. :)