ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 882

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Ernest, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Ernest

Ernest Reader

Hey Ben,

I am just realizing that my trip right now have the exact same sequence with yours. I am staying at Hyatt Herald Square NY, and then will use the SQ A380 to Singapore, as well as virgin atlantic lounge in JFK. My question is, while we are eating the food at the lounge, are we allowed to order more than 1 main course (Let say I'm still hungry after finish the first one and i believe it's all free)? Do we need to tip the server who serve my food? I already read your blog about tipping in the lounge, but I am not sure how it work at Virgin Atlantic Upper Class Lounge, thank you.

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Ernest -- Yes, you can order as much food in the Clubhouse as you'd like. I usually tip in the lounge. It's not required, but the staff there are top notch and it is the US.