ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 95

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Antonio, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Antonio

Antonio Reader

That is very true. I am also a Gold Medallion again this year and want to get those double miles per flight and the domestic first class up grades.
    I was also able to find some really good award tickets with them this year. I am going to Brazil with DL/Gol all the way to Natal from Boston back to JFK for 60k miles. I had never gotten that before. Then in May I am flying to Rome with my oldest daughter for 60k each as well.
    I use a Delta American express for business expenses. Any other tips for me to maximize my miles?
    By the way, I have a comedy piece on Youtube called Turbulence with Antonio Rocha. It is 7 minutes of your time but I am sure you will like it.

Cheers!