ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 96

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Todd, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Todd

Todd Reader

Thanks, Lucky. That does suck for those of who like to plan far in advance. We'll be taking an Asia cruise in March 2017, so I have a little over a year to rack up enough miles in the right programs for 2 premium cabin tickets between Seattle and Singapore and then probably between Bangkok and Seattle.

Two questions: What would be the "dream routes and carriers" (best cabins/service on a route that makes sense), and what carriers and mileage programs give the most likelihood for snagging one-way premium cabin awards when the schedule opens? Since we'll be booking a cruise, I don't know if I'll have the stomach to not have plane tickets confirmed far in advance.

Thanks!

Todd

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Todd -- Where in Asia are you going to/from?