ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 98

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Bill, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Bill

Bill Reader

Lucky,

We were able to snag a couple of the mistake fares to AUH and wanted your thoughts on the difference between the 2 cities. We want to use a Hyatt DSU for the trip and right now I'm leaning towards Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi but it sounds like more of the action might be in Dubai. Thanks!

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Bill -- Abu Dhabi has more culture and feels a nit "older," while Dubai is more blingy and has more action. All depends what you're looking for. The Park Hyatt Saadiyat Island is a gorgeous resort, so if you want relaxation and some cultural activities, I think it's a good option. If you're more into shopping, nightlife, etc., then Dubai would be a better option, in my opinion.

Great idea for a future blog post!