ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 990

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by reader12333, Mar 1, 2015.

1. reader12333

reader12333 Reader

hi lucky this might be the dumbest question ever, please don't hate me ;) do you think US AIRWAYS will allow this kind of routing:
    1. sin-doh-dxb-doh-bkk-tyo-syd-bne with bne as destination and dxb as stopover
    2. sin-doh-bkk-hkg-pvg-tyo-syd-bne with pvg as stopover and bne as destination
    3. sin-doh-bkk-pek-pvg-tyo-syd-bne with pvg as stopover and bne as destination

return
    bne-hkg-tyo-sgn-kul-sin if i do a stopover on the outbound, can i do another stopover on the inbound?

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ reader12333 -- No way any of those routings would be allowed, sorry. Dubai is no way enroute from Singapore to Australia. You can do one stopover along the way per roundtrip.